Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My 1st Adivce Question!

"Dear Beth,
I have an fun girls' night next week. My best friends are coming with me to the movies. We're planning on seeing the Hunger Games on it's midnight premiere. My favorite character is Cinna, I can just imagine how great his dresses are! I sent a picture of my outfit for the premiere. Can you tell me how to make it just as great as Cinna's?                                                                                                                 -Cinna Lover"
(Outfit sent in)





Dear Cinna Lover,
I hope you have fun at the movie premiere! I love the dress you chose! I don't  think anyone can make anything better than Cinna, but we can sure try!
Buy a sash and cloth glitter glue. Design a fire pattern on your sash. Wear a long necklace with red, yellow, and orange-ish colors. See if you can layer it with thin black necklaces. Wear tights with a fire-colored pattern. You'll look like coal burning in a fire, like Katniss!
                                                                  -Beth, Style Wiz

No comments:

Post a Comment