I know you guys are as psyched as me about the new fashion advice series, so I created this preview with a letter I have and love. Here it is!
"Dear Beth,
My school is having a small dance with a music theme. There’s
supposed to be music everywhere, and everyone is supposed to wear something
music related.
My best friend is wearing music note jewelry. My other
friend is wearing a music staff belt and shoes.
How can I incorporate music into my outfit? (I’m wearing a
white, puffy cocktail dress and black high-heels.)
-Worried and
Dressy "
Dear Worried and Dressy,
I love this topic! I love putting music or technology into fashion. It makes it fun!
Let's start on your point that music is supposed to be "everywhere". Why can't you include yourself in the "everywhere"? You CAN!
If your dress has a sash as thick as an IPod touch, MP3 Player, or a phone with music, awesome. If it doesn't, you'll need one for this idea.
Hide your IPod etc. in the sash when you go to the dance. Turn on your favorite music. Make sure it's easily accessible in case you need to turn it off.
Now wherever you go, your favorite music goes with you. You'll stun your friends and wow your enemies.
Style is key, turn the key, open a new door, and take a first step.
-Beth, Style Wiz
No comments:
Post a Comment