Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Inspiration Station

Hey there! I'm starting this new thing called the inspiration station!

All you need to do is send a photo of a fashion inspiration you like, a video that inspires, or a link to a fashionable website!

I'll stick all of them on here and title them "The Inspiration Station"

DO:
  • Send a picture, video, or hyperlink.
  • Send something appropriate. (Good coverage of body, no PG13-like or R-like words)
  • Send something inspiring to you.
  • Send it to bearly789@yahoo.com
DON'T:
  • Send any other type of media. 
  • Plagiarize. (Say where you got it in the email)
  • Send something inappropriate for any age. (See above)
Hope you like it, hope you own it.

Check it out HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love that web page, looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I made it myself! It was not easy...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete